The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - Sweepstakes audit bureau

I to receive a letter from these people, but not thinking that it wasn.t.t real, I sent a check for $5 to them what can I do.Document # 8582-8653-3394-TSIF.From L Brady.This letter states that I will win 12,000.000 dollars.

I really fill bad about the I don.t want to be a victim of Identity theft, tell me what to do. Should I put a stop on the check. Or should I contact authority. These people should be put in jail for ripping of people like this.

An investigator should get involved.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Trever Lover

Sep 01, 2013 #709985

I got one of those letters also. I was real tempted to reply. With other sweepstakes wanting twice that, I thought this might be worth the $5. However, after reading different discussions decided it was a very bad idea, Glad I checked it out first. Thanks guy an gals. California says good luck in the future.

Aug 24, 2013 #705865 Warsaw, Virginia

Just got a letter yesterday... I'm glad I found this site they won't be getting my $5...Thank u guys. :grin

Dec 04, 2011 #385360

I've learned , after listening to the news, reporet via online , etc. that if someone asks for money for any reason, then it is definitely a scam or fake, dependimng how you would like to define these peoples. I received the same letter asking for five dollars and first , I alweays check online to see if others hAVEalso gotten the same letter. After I find this out , I file it under chapter thirteen(the waste basket). Never send money for winnings, that is the telltale sign of a ripoff.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.