The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - Sweepstakes audit bureau
I to receive a letter from these people, but not thinking that it wasn.t.t real, I sent a check for $5 to them what can I do.Document # 8582-8653-3394-TSIF.From L Brady.This letter states that I will win 12,000.000 dollars.
I really fill bad about the I don.t want to be a victim of Identity theft, tell me what to do. Should I put a stop on the check. Or should I contact authority. These people should be put in jail for ripping of people like this.
An investigator should get involved.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "I hired John Palumbo as A Sales Coach for 6 Months. His fee was $4500 which I paid him via check in FULL. The agreement between John Palumbo of Winning..."
- "What an absolutely pathetic experience. If you shop from these guys make sure to use a credit card which offers buyer protection. For me it has become a..."
- "Ford F350 Truck was junk. Promised by Kyle it was in perfect condition, no issues. Full of rust, engine leaking oil everywhere. Fuel leak on top of engine...."
- "Hello Dears, This is Ms. Cindy, who is an Hairstylist @ Fantastic Sam Hair Salon on 10174 W. Broad Street, Glen Allen, VA. I just applied my job @ this Fantastic..."
- "So this is the worst company ever! I brought a bathing suit which took 3 weeks to receive and it was the wrong size when it arrived. The suit looked..."
- "DEAR IKEA TEAM . just before one year i bought bed room for my daughter from Ikea , unfortunately the wood after 8 months start to open and swelling ....."
- "I recieved a promotion of $30.00 via Email, if i do upgrade my old i phone and lease the I6 the offer was, $25.00 for being a loyalty customer, and..."
- "I was singled out with my daughter from riding scream roller coaster. She had already passed the first height check and then was yanked out of line before entering the..."