The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - sweepstakes audit bureau

I to receive a letter from these people, but not thinking that it wasn.t.t real, I sent a check for $5 to them what can I do.Document # 8582-8653-3394-TSIF.From L Brady.This letter states that I will win 12,000.000 dollars.

I really fill bad about the I don.t want to be a victim of Identity theft, tell me what to do. Should I put a stop on the check. Or should I contact authority. These people should be put in jail for ripping of people like this.

An investigator should get involved.

117b44c5 review #139553
0 2 Helpful?
Had the same issue2 Comments3
Had an experience with The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Trever Lover

Sep 01, 2013

I got one of those letters also. I was real tempted to reply. With other sweepstakes wanting twice that, I thought this might be worth the $5. However, after reading different discussions decided it was a very bad idea, Glad I checked it out first. Thanks guy an gals. California says good luck in the future.

daadaa

Aug 24, 2013 Warsaw, Virginia

Just got a letter yesterday... I'm glad I found this site they won't be getting my $5...Thank u guys. :grin

Ron

Dec 04, 2011

I've learned , after listening to the news, reporet via online , etc. that if someone asks for money for any reason, then it is definitely a scam or fake, dependimng how you would like to define these peoples. I received the same letter asking for five dollars and first , I alweays check online to see if others hAVEalso gotten the same letter. After I find this out , I file it under chapter thirteen(the waste basket). Never send money for winnings, that is the telltale sign of a ripoff.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.