The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - Sweepstakes audit bureau
I to receive a letter from these people, but not thinking that it wasn.t.t real, I sent a check for $5 to them what can I do.Document # 8582-8653-3394-TSIF.From L Brady.This letter states that I will win 12,000.000 dollars.
I really fill bad about the I don.t want to be a victim of Identity theft, tell me what to do. Should I put a stop on the check. Or should I contact authority. These people should be put in jail for ripping of people like this.
An investigator should get involved.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."
- "I would like to file a complaint regarding Redibids online and sweepstakes businesses in Chesapeake and Va. Beach Va. I have patronized these businesses on several occasions, and feel that..."
- "*** *** Skew Neck Black Drawstring Waist Jumpsuits. Looks NOTHING like the picture. NOT THE SAME MATERIAL. FALSE REVIEWS ON THE SITE. Took over a month from when first ordered..."
- "Purchased a Leisure Bay Spa from Rec Warehouse in 2010 and have been happy. I realize they closed their local locations but was assured service would not be an..."
- "I purchased the Ideapad Y700 laptop through Lenovo at the beginning of this month for my daughters 18th birthday at the end of this month. It arrived on 11/20...."
- "I decided i wanted to have *** Man do my front and back yard. They also did my roof, my siding, my indoor greenhouse, and they also did my kitchen...."
- "I do not feel to safe using the TTC, and I'm not sure if anyone in Toronto does. The workers are suspicious and unprofessional, other transit goers are threatening, and..."
- "Purchased two couches in June 2015 a month later the foam was collapsing the sales person talked us into memory foam sent a company called Saw to put in two..."