Beware of a scam that claims you have to send $5 for a Research and Data fee to win $12,000,000.
It has a return address of P.O.Box 549012 Dallas, TX 75354-9012
Of course there is no phone number.
They make it look real authentic, but don't be fooled, no sweepstakes will EVER make you send money for a research and data fee, what a joke. It's sad that they'd prey on people in these hard times. If you recieve this in the mail, I suggest you report it to your local Postoffice and/or the police.
Scam-companies should be stopped from stealing money from hard working people while they sit back and do nothing but laugh at us.They are criminals and should be punished to the full extent the law allows.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sweepstakes Audit
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "I went to ask for Devere Group to transfer my UK pension abroad from the UK. Well, last time I do that! They said sorry we can not help as..."
- "This people cleaned me out with all my money every penny I had I said it to themm I last my family I lost my house for this people now..."
- "This is the most disgusting thing I have seen in a while. The product was coagulated and solid. I will not be buying Progresso products again. In hindsight I..."
- "Bought shoes in October and the whole side and toe seam came apart...."
- "Our Bissell vacuum burned gray marks into three parts of our carpet. We were using the hose attachment to clean our couch and moved the vacuum three times as we..."
- "Our stay at Westgate was more than a 5 star rating and we owe everything to BookVIP. We enjoyed everything the resort offered. We are from Miami,FL and we didn't..."
- "DO NOT USE EFLORIST !!! 1st picture is what we ordered. 2nd picture is what was received! 3rd picture is their replacement! Gross misrepresentation! And they say they have to make..."
- "Ordered a roof vent fan. When the package arrived it had obviously been previously opened and was missing some packing material. Bench tested the fan and only 2..."