The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Scam
Beware of a scam that claims you have to send $5 for a Research and Data fee to win $12,000,000.
It has a return address of P.O.Box 549012 Dallas, TX 75354-9012
Of course there is no phone number.
They make it look real authentic, but don't be fooled, no sweepstakes will EVER make you send money for a research and data fee, what a joke. It's sad that they'd prey on people in these hard times. If you recieve this in the mail, I suggest you report it to your local Postoffice and/or the police.
Scam-companies should be stopped from stealing money from hard working people while they sit back and do nothing but laugh at us.They are criminals and should be punished to the full extent the law allows.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "If you are interested in making money manipulating penny stocks by bashing companies so you can buy stock cheap then IHUB is made for you..The have power hungry administrators that..."
- "BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies. SOT has recently updated their..."
- "TSP President Volodimyr P. Pigida, and TSP Vice President Marina Bondarenko were the leaders behind the online hybrid ponzi/pyramid scam Trend Sound Promoter, TS Music Catalog, TS Music Publishing, Ect...."
- "In a little over a year out of the 26 stools I purchased I only have 6 left that I had to peace back to getter with other barstools that..."
- "I have used Vectra for 5 years on my Lab mix and my late Catahoula and it worked great on both. I spend a great deal of time outdoors..."
- "This is the most disgusting thing I have seen in a while. The product was coagulated and solid. I will not be buying Progresso products again. In hindsight I..."
- "In Jan.29th , i should have taken an airplane from Tokyo to San Francisco with American Airlines.The staff of the airport guided me to the united airlines front desk for..."
- "Stillwater, MN location. To go, Cavatappi order. We had: Burned noodles, 3 tomatoes in a regular size, and two mushroom the size of half of a penny. Noodles were dry...."
- "AMIClubwear reported my post on trustpilot.com so here I am. I have the right to post my horrible experience and everyone deserve to know! I placed an order on December..."