The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Scam

Beware of a scam that claims you have to send $5 for a Research and Data fee to win $12,000,000.

It has a return address of P.O.Box 549012 Dallas, TX 75354-9012

Of course there is no phone number.

They make it look real authentic, but don't be fooled, no sweepstakes will EVER make you send money for a research and data fee, what a joke. It's sad that they'd prey on people in these hard times. If you recieve this in the mail, I suggest you report it to your local Postoffice and/or the police.

Scam-companies should be stopped from stealing money from hard working people while they sit back and do nothing but laugh at us.They are criminals and should be punished to the full extent the law allows.

More Review Details

Helpful? 10 Yes 10 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 23, 2014 #860631

What can be done to stop these people from filling our mailboxes with this scam. Juke mail. Almost every day I get some kind if mail say I won thousands of dollars. If they were legit I would be a millionaire.

0 0 Reply

Jul 18, 2012 #515123

Just received the same letter and knew right away this had to be a scam being that I have never signed up for a for anything that promised $12,000,000,00. Just wanted to post so people know this is still happening! Reporting to my police station and post office today! I sure hope they stop these idiots!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.