I have received many of these letters. I must 1 time I did send the requested $12.50 to the author of the letter in a U.S.

postal money order. I suppose I could track it back but I think I've learned my lesson. Sweepstakes cost nothing to enter nor do you have to purchase anything to receive the reward. THOSE ARE THE RULES !!!!!

If anyone is going to give you millions of dollars, you know there would be tax forms to accept & sign immediately upon receipt of these funds. I too have the internet searched for these scammers and have agreed with someone stating that they are coming from a foreign country.

That way they unprosecutable. BE AWARE !

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of just a scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "sweepstakes cost no $ to win." of the sweepstakes audit bureau sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau needs to "send my husband winnings document # 8845-8661-4932 for 12 million + if you know we won it " according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the sweepstakes audit bureau sweepstakes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1268541

I'm telling ya,Bible says you reap what you sow. Everybody quit sending $ and mail them a turd.

No prosecution necessary.

Let's do it! Fill their mail room with karma!!!